Thursday, June 23, 2016

It's been a while, but let's see if we can can get this fired up again :)

Been about 2 years since the last Post and I think I'm ready to start this up again.

The reasons for starting the Blog in the first place haven't changed and I actually find it rather therapeutic and de-stressing to source things and create the posts.

So...........................................................


This young lady deserves a BIG pat on the back.


Ali Leate has been working for 20 years in a retirement community in Sylvania. Ali has Downs Syndrome, which, I guess, makes her story even sweeter.

Frankly, I think she deserves to be recognised for 20 years working in an environment where she makes a real difference in the lives of others, many of whom would probably be aged on infirm. Her Downs Sydnrome is worth noting, I guess - but goodonya Ali and all the best for another 20 years :)


No comments:

Post a Comment